jueves, 13 de marzo de 2014

My cat is calling, as I won't be on duty today

I have to face just one fact: after more than 12 months without any signs of weaknesses... I got sick.









I never enjoyed getting ill.


Nobody does, I get that. But at least there were some kids that could not wait for the days they could skip those classes and stay at home watching Doraemon and ClupSuper3. They just could not wait.

Not for me. I would suffer. Of course I would also binge on cartoons, but still I much preferred to be at class. And 20 years later I find myself mirroring the exact same situation. Is it not sad?

I can sweat, have a fever and back pain, moan in bed for feeling week and sluggish, and yet the clock reverberates in the morning and I start packing my bag and putting on some make up.

Call it PhDaholic, call it I-don't-know-what-to-do-with-my-life-if-I-am-not-at-work. Or better call someone to make me feel better. So many things to do, and so little time to spare!


Kisses from a victim of tiredness and illness.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario