martes, 16 de agosto de 2011

‎- Anna Karenina - 9th August - Row D 57-56, amphitheatre. Booked. And enjoyed.

After a while, I come back with a bag full of apologies. I’m a sad creature that deserves no respect for leaving this unattended, but never mind, you might be used to this absence periods.

I’ve swapped to English not only because I’m a cosmopolitan girl (who drinks orange and carrot juice, with no umbrellas hanging around the glass, no olives and of course no drops of alcohol in it, but still cosmopolitan), but also because I’m currently living in England and I need to do a bit of showing off, and after a year more or so I could go back to those lines and have a good laugh at my writing. You know I love laughing at myself, I can’t help it.

I’m in Starbucks at the moment, listening to Shopeng (also known as Chopin, but with my Spanish voice, during the reading “Chopin”, is almost gloomy, sinister and tacky, xxxxopin, with a strong sound at the beginning – I’ve noticed that I had forgotten how good it was to do a bit of criticizing, it’s on my girly nature). And I’m doing so for several reasons, ei, a), I have no internet at home because of the laziness that impregnates my brain just with the idea of thinking that I have to spend one hour (at least) with my ear glued to the receiver, listening to that already-friend-of-mine from Cielo’s company (I cannot reveal the real name, that would be so unprofessional); bi, b) because I realized that I was betraying S with another cafeterias and that feels bad, so bad, that I had to come back and order a Grande (I know, how risky, such an adventurous girl); ci, c) because I’m doing, pardon, I’m trying to do ballet with a woman that soon, pretty soon, I’ll mention in extended detail (I’m completely in love with her, in the artistic way of it, but with all my heart, and my arteries, and other physiologic components) (and I know c bullet point has nothing to do with the answer ‘why am I in Starbucks’, but you will also know that I always introduce things in the conversation for no reason, so I don’t need to ask for pardon in here).

Alineación al centro

This is me during the rehearsal...

yes well no. Ok. No.

Once I’ve described the scenery, I would like to say hello again. Briefly, I’m still doing science, I’m still walking around the tree brunches (this is so Spanish but I don’t mind), I’m still in love with my little brother, but, as news, I live far away from home, I’m trying to give more light in the addiction topic, I’m living with my boyfriend in a very cutie pink one-bedroom house with pretty wall paper and smooth ceiling that we very try to keep immaculate all the time, and I have this idea in mind to write a book in English about a guy whose head is expanding (you know, normal staff).

I wish, with my eye lids strongly closed and my fingers rolled, that everyone that I was following or was following me is alright. And I salute them again. Is so creepy to never forget you (specially talking about the Doctor and the Chocolaterie girl).

Regards, or that’s what they say,

The girl-that-promises-to-come-back-with-some-more-writing (with actually something more substantial than this nonsense).

2 comentarios:

  1. Congratulations! You're back! We miss you so much!

    Dejaré de momento mi inglés de lado, intento mejorarlo pero voy a paso de tortuga. Yo también he vuelto, pero esta vez con otra historia (otro blog), aunque algún día espero también volver a mis andadas de ingenierito.

    Un saludo! Y ánimo con ello.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Caray, así que en Inglaterra? :)
    Yo de inglés te diría que no ando muy sobrado, pero ayer me vinieron a Urgencias unos turistas cuyo niño se había esmorrao en el lavabo y tenía un pequeño tajo en la frente que suturar, y oye, resulta que contra todo pronóstico me entendí perfectamente con ellos... en alguna palabra me quedaba un poco encallao, pero ya está. Sin duda se lo debo a las series en versión original, que me han hecho ganar mucho... :P
    Seguiré mirando de vez en cuando el lector de feeds, me ha alegrado ver tu blog en negrita, con entrada nueva ;)

    ResponderEliminar